Code of Conduct
Do’s & Dont’s when using Modern Stark Services
- Modern Stark games, applications and websites may only be used, played or viewed on the platforms provided, via the access made available by Modern Stark, and in accordance with the applicable rules.
- The User may not assign or offer to assign its License Agreement or account to third parties.
- Access data and account data must be kept secret; this does not include disclosure to statutory representatives.
- Creating or using hacks, cheats or other tools that alter Modern Starks' Services or affect the gaming experience is not permitted. Similarly, the User is prohibited from any manner of cheating, exploiting errors or bugs, and using exploits.
- The User may not disrupt the gaming procedure at Modern Stark, or employ any mechanisms or use any software or take any measures that might disrupt or damage the functioning of Modern Stark or render it less efficient.
- Exchanging, offering or selling elements of Modern Starks' Services (e.g. units, virtual currency, coins, Modern Stark cash, points, virtual goods) outside Modern Stark is not permitted.
- Spying out Modern Stark, its platforms or other Users (e.g. by employing tools, emulating protocols, or tunnelling) and illegally collecting data during use of Modern Starks' Services are prohibited.
Copyright, Third-Party Rights
- The User many not alter or modify Modern Starks' Services beyond their designated usage.
- Using, copying and passing on Modern Starks' Services is expressly prohibited, unless Modern Stark has expressly granted permission. Mention of Modern Stark‘s name and its trademarks may not be removed or altered. The User is not allowed to circumvent technical measures for protecting Modern Starks' Services or to decompile or disassemble Modern Starks' Services with the aid of software, IT systems or in any other manner.
- The User may not use Modern Starks' Services for any commercial purpose.
- The User may not post or use any content on the platform (e.g. user name, texts, pictures, photos, videos) that breaches statutory regulations or infringes third-party rights.
The following are all prohibited:
- Insults, libel and slander in relation to other Users, Modern Starks' employees and third parties; fraudulent content; inciting illicit behaviour; threats, coercion and personal attacks; provocative and aggressive utterances.
- Unethical, obscene, indecent and pornographic content (e.g. pictures and descriptions of violence or injuries; nude pictures or drawings; texts relating to sex or lewd objects or behaviour); deprecating or discriminating comments; content glorifying violence; and content apt to encourage or glorify hatred, violence or discrimination.
- Curses and swear words; harassing Modern Stark, other Users or third parties, e.g. with junk mail, spam or chain letters; all manner of advertising; publishing identities, personal or confidential data as well as individual communications without the permission of the person(s) concerned.
- The User may not provide, describe, apply, circulate, support, link or specify the source of any malware (e.g. computer viruses, Internet worms, Trojan horses, hoaxes, dialers).